As our research showed, Roku’s popularity has grown since it was introduced to provide users with access to online streaming media content.
However, Roku offers only a limited number of features when it comes to users’ browsing experience. This kind of device doesn’t offer a dedicated web browser.
That’s why many users are interested in discovering how to install the Opera browser on Roku TV, as it seems to be one of the best options available on the market.
If you choose to use Opera on Roku, your navigation will definitely be much more simplified.
How can I install the Opera browser on Roku TV?
- Open Roku and go to Settings.
- Now, you’ll need to choose a system, then click on the About option.
- The Roku should be of at least a 7.7 version.
- If it is not updated, navigate to the System section from Roku’s settings menu.
- Choose System update.
- Select Check now. By doing that, you’ll update the Roku to the latest version.
- Now, open the action center on your laptop/PC and choose the connect option.
- Go sightseeing at the Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Your OS will search now for the Roku option.
- Once it finds it, click on the Roku option.
Now, you’ll be able to use the Opera browser that will be a screencast on Roku TV, but keep in mind that it will work only if you have this browser already installed on your laptop/PC.
Opera is similar to a standard web which needs to connect streaming devices to a Windows PC.
This browser provides a hassle-free experience to navigate over the web through your Roku devices.
Opera works like any traditional web browser, so you’ll only need to attach the streaming device to your Windows PC. Then, you can use any general keyboard to make the searches.
If you’re still wondering why we consider Opera as being one of the best browsers for Roku, do not forget that it has a lightweight nature and fast engine that respond to users’ queries in as little time as possible.
Plus its excellent integration with VPN service helps you to unlock unlimited entertainment content in no time while also protecting your digital identity.
So, we hope that this guide managed to clarify how to install the Opera browser on your Roku TV. As you can see, the process is pretty simple so it won’t consume time.
In case of encountering any additional related questions, make sure you share them by leaving a comment in the section below.