Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help BrowserHelp effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
UC Browser is an alternative browser that offers fast and easy downloading features. Please keep reading for tips on downloading videos with UC Browser quickly.
With a simple interface, users can easily explore all the features UC Browser offers, including the video and file downloader that allows users to save their favorite videos online.
Does UC Browser increase download speed?
Yes, UC Browser may not be the most popular browser, but it does have some features that set it apart from others, including its fast download speed. UC Browser does this by splitting the download into multiple parts and downloading it simultaneously.
If you want to download at high speed without taking a toll on your PC’s performance, use a fast browser with low resource usage.
Opera is a great alternative with tons of dedicated add-ons for video downloads. Plus, you can enable the free VPN feature in case you want to download geo-restricted content.
OperaUse verified add-ons to download high-quality videos fast!
How can I download videos from UC Browser?
1. Use built-in options
- In UC Browser, go to a video you want to save (see next solution for YouTube videos).
- In the blue menu, click on the small arrow to pick the file size you want to download.
- Choose the location on your PC to download, then click Local Download.
UC Browser makes it easy to download videos with its built-in menu. Pick the size of the file to download videos fast to your PC. There is a similar function on the mobile app for iOS and Android.
2. Via a video converter
- In UC Browser, open the 4kdownload page and click on Get 4K Video Downloader to install the app.
- Select the location where you want to save the installation wizard and click on Local Download.
- Click on the downloads arrow to open the Downloads folder, and then click on the exe file and run the installer.
- In your UC browser, go to the video you want to download. Right-click on its URL and select Copy.
- Open the 4K Video Downloader app on your PC and click on the Paste Link button.
- Now you get to select the format and resolution you want to save your video. Click on your preferred option and then click on Download.
This is how to download YouTube videos with UC Browser since the built-in download feature no longer works with the platform. Remember that this will not work on professionally protected videos like music videos.
3. Use UC Turbo
- Download UC Turbo from Google Play or App Store.
- Tap the middle icon to open Tools.
- Select Video Downloader.
- Paste the URL of a video from websites like Instagram or Facebook.
- Tap Download to save it to your device.
This is how to download videos from UC Browser on iPhone or Android. UC Turbo is only available for mobile devices and lets users quickly download videos and files.
Hopefully, the above tips helped you download videos fast using UC Browsers. If you want to know how to batch download videos from Facebook, we also offer suggestions. Let us know in the comments if you have any issues or problems using UC Browser.